This Wednesday, come out and enjoy the Sammamish Farmers Market with old time and Celtic tunes by a local group -- “Rovin Fiddlers.”
- Strawberries, cherries, fresh cider and veggies in bountiful supply for your picnic.
- Ayala has been bringing raw and roasted peanuts from the farm too.
- Fresh eggs and meat available.
- Our artists bring pottery, sports logo gift items, soft baby blankets and jewelry.
- New this Wednesday will be a hot dog stand offering a $5 kid’s special that includes a hot dog, chips, a drink, and bratwurst and sauerkraut.
- Master Gardener’s will be back to answer your plant and tree questions. Feel free to bring samples to show them.
Come out and play! This Wednesday at Sammamish City Hall Plaza, 4-8 p.m.