As always, Wednesday from 4-8 p.m. at City Hill Plaza is a special time. This week at the Farmers Market:
- Stop by the info Booth and pick up a “new reader” book donated by McDonald’s and a game to play for kid’s at the Market.
- Enjoy a wide variety of produce now, including plump, beautiful cherries, strawberries, greens, asparagus, onions, garlic, beans and more!
- Blueberries made their first appearance last week and will appear in more abundance as this month goes on.
- Big House BBQ is back, and Dog Spot will be present with bratwurst/sauerkraut, vegan hotdogs and their kids special -- a hotdog, chips and a drink for $5.
- Our artists are becoming popular with their beautiful selections of “gift” ideas. Check out Susan Amira Designs and her many sports logo products sure to please any sports fan.
- As always, our Kid’s Activity Booth will be fun and interactive along with music to groove to.
- Pick up your Fivash bottle of wine to enjoy with your summer picnic.
- Stay cool with a generous cup of shaved ice.
- Farm fresh eggs this Wednesday by Red Barn Farm and Maharlika.
Meet us at the Market this Wednesday, 4-8 p.m. in the heart of the City!