This Wednesday at 4 p.m., join Urban Farmer Lisa Taylor in a music and movement-filled exploration of three super heroes of the organic garden -- predators, pollinators and decomposers. Through music, movement, storytelling and puppetry, discover how spiders, bees and worms help make our gardens healthy and how we can invite them to live in our yards. Lisa Taylor's presentation is sponsored by the Friends of the Sammamish Library.
Other delights at the Market this week are
- Spice on Curve Indian Food will be a regular now beginning with this week
- Fardell and Martin to bring fresh picked organic fruit each week as it comes into season
- All manner of berries still available
- Ayala joins the majority of our vendors in taking credit cards!
- Featuring corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes and salad fixings this week
- New smoothie vendor, “Nektar” starts this week
- Susan Amira back with sports gifts
- Flying Kolache’s savory and sweet pies now have a package “deal” for you
- Come early to get your eggs – Red Barn Farm has been running out
Meet us at the Market this Wednesday, 4-8 p.m., at the City Hall Plaza.