This article remains for archival purposes only. Due to the passage of time, some elements in the article may no longer be accurate or relevant.
Release Date: Sep. 28, 2015
The last day is going to be a great day!
- Dress Rehearsal for Halloween Costumes – wear your costume to the Market
- “Find the Pumpkin” and receive a treat at the vendor booths
- ASammamish Girl Scout Troop will be bringing their Salmon Festival Bus, selling salmon Day’s bracelets and offering a scavenger hunt to all kids at the Market
- Music by one of your favorites, The Double Barrs
- Last chance to pick up your fresh farm food, honey, crafts, salsa and baked goods
- Did you know that Fardell Farms has corn and CNL has celery and elephant garlic?
- Windy N Ranch and the Grilled Cheese Experience Truck are back
- Be sure to notice banners of our major business sponsors; thank them and the City of Sammamish for sponsoring our Farmers Market!
Meet you at the Market; bring plenty of cash!