Ebright Creek Park is Sammamish’s newest neighborhood park. This 12-acre park, whose
namesake creek flows north-south across its west side, was completed in spring,
Features include two children’s play areas (one for kids up to 5 years old and the
other for kids between 5 and 12 years old); a picnic pavilion; a multi-use sport
court with soccer goals, basketball hoops and a full-size tennis court; a play lawn;
a climbing rock for kids; a wetland boardwalk; trails; and restrooms.
The picnic pavilion is available for rental or for use on a first come-first serve
From Issaquah / I-90
- Take exit #15 (Lake Sammamish State Park).
- Turn left and go over the freeway onto Renton/Issaquah Road, which becomes SE 56th
- Follow past Costco, the Fed Ex depot, and the 76/Brown Bear station.
- At the signal, turn left onto E. Lake Sammamish Parkway. Continue about one and
one half miles.
- Turn right onto 212th Way SE and go approximately one and three quarters miles.
The park is on the left.
From Redmond / SR 520
- SR 520 East to Redmond Way/ WA 202 toward Fall City/North Bend.
- Follow Route 202 for approximately .8 miles.
- Turn right onto East Lake Sammamish Parkway NE.
- Continue on East Lake Sammamish Parkway NE for approximately 4 miles.
- Turn left onto Thompson Hill Road.
- Thompson Hill Road becomes 212th Avenue SE.
- Continue on 212th Avenue Se for approximately one half mile. The park is on the